- Regarding additional charge of Vice-Chancellor B N Mandal University, Madhepura. New
- Regarding additional charge of Vice-Chancellor, Jai Prakash University, Chapra. New
- Regarding additional charge of Vice-Chancellor, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna. New
- Regarding continuation of duties of Vice-Chancellor, K S D Sanskrit University, Darbhanga. New
- Regarding continuation of duties of Vice-Chancellor, Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga. New
- Regarding ensuring 75% attendance of students in classes. New
About Raj Bhavan
The Governor of Bihar is the Constitutional Head of the State of Bihar and exercises powers as defined in the Constitution of India. The Governor is also the ex-officio Chancellor of universities in the State. The Governor’s Secretariat provides secretarial assistance to the Governor in discharging his constitutional, ceremonial and other State responsibilities and his duties as the Chancellor of universities in the State.
The Governor’s Secretariat is headed by the Secretary to the Governor who is assisted by a team of officers and staff as per details available under the head organization. The Governor’s Secretariat includes the Secretariat and Household establishments.Read More
The Raj Bhavan
No post to display
- Honorable Governor welcomed Honorable Vice President of India on his arrival at Gaya Airport.
- Honorable Governor participated in the 10th year anniversary celebration of Marwari Health Society, Patna.
- Honorable Governor expressed deep condolences on the demise of Dr. M S Swaminathan.
- Honorable Governor took information about Khusrupur incident.
- Honorable Governor at a program organized by D.A.V. Public School, BSEB Colony, Patna.