- Regarding additional charge of Vice-Chancellor B N Mandal University, Madhepura. New
- Regarding additional charge of Vice-Chancellor, Jai Prakash University, Chapra. New
- Regarding additional charge of Vice-Chancellor, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna. New
- Regarding continuation of duties of Vice-Chancellor, K S D Sanskrit University, Darbhanga. New
- Regarding continuation of duties of Vice-Chancellor, Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga. New
About Raj Bhavan
The Governor of Bihar is the Constitutional Head of the State of Bihar and exercises powers as defined in the Constitution of India. The Governor is also the ex-officio Chancellor of universities in the State. The Governor’s Secretariat provides secretarial assistance to the Governor in discharging his constitutional, ceremonial and other State responsibilities and his duties as the Chancellor of universities in the State.
The Governor’s Secretariat is headed by the Secretary to the Governor who is assisted by a team of officers and staff as per details available under the head organization. The Governor’s Secretariat includes the Secretariat and Household establishments.Read More
The Raj Bhavan
No post to display
- Honorable Governor flagged off the Bharat Sankalp Yatra Rath developed from Chipura in Sampatchak.
- Honorable Governor expressed happiness over the coming out of the workers trapped in the Silkyara Tunnel.
- Constitution Day Celebration at Raj Bhavan.
- Honorable Governor administered the oath of Honorable Mr. Justice Bibek Chaudhuri as the Judge of Patna High Court.
- Honorable Governor offered argh to the rising Sun on the occasion of Chhath Puja.